Re: Right-justified help menu?

Ben FrantzDale wrote:

> [...]

Please note that I said, that the DEFAULT behaviour is left-justified.
If a person is used to it on the right (actually, I've used the mac,
win3.1, win95, and others, so I'm used that the help menu is in a
different location each time, but I prefer it on the right) he can
change that for all the GNOME apps. If the person is a newbie, he will
find it right away on the left.