Re: Right-justified help menu?

Actually he got a point. How about defaulting it to be with the other
menus, but putting an item in Settings->User Interface->Applications,
something like "Right justify rarely used menus" or something, and then
add to GNOME, gnome_menu_item_set_rare(GTK_MENU_ITEM(), true); or
something similiar. And I do belive more options like that should be
added to GNOME. So a person can completely configure its feel. And that
does not make tech support harder, since usually if a person changed an
option, he knows whats the default.