Re: Right-justified help menu?

"James M. Cape" <jcape@jcinteractive.com> writes:

> Well, right-justification of the Help menu may make it easier for you to
> find because you are used to it, but it doesn't for ex-users of every
> other operating system on the planet

Not Mac users, iirc.

> I frankly would not be surprised if the reason you are so keen on
> the help menu in that location is because you had to force yourself
> to remember it (either through repetition or use),

The advantage of putting things in corners is that one doesn't have to
scan to get there... you can just slam the mouse up and right.
Whether Help is worthy of such a position is another debate.

204 days, 23 hours, 57 minutes, 46 seconds till we run away.
We will have the answers for you tomorrow morning!