Re: Menus

Khimenko Victor <gnome-gui@khim.sch57.msk.ru> wrote:
> > I remember it was suggested on this list and greeted with a lot of "yes". I
> > sincerely hope someone is working on this already. it's probably a gtk issue
> > anyways.
>
> Hm. It's interesting question to whick library it belongs: to GTK or to
> gnome-libs... Anyway this will lead to significat change in API...

whoops? why should the api change one bit? there's just a rip-off line added
to the top of each open menu and clicking on that makes the transient window
into a full-blown one, window decorations and control by window manager and
all that. I don't know much X programming, but looks like two or three dozen
lines of code to me.

> No. Not configuration files. TEMPLATE files.
ok. I guess "dot" stands for "dumb old template". :)

		-- Henry Spencer