Re: Style Guide suggestion

Maciej Stachowiak <mstachow@mit.edu> wrote:

> Suggested solution (to be put in the style guide):
>
> * Any application that has a toolbar should provide a preference
> dialog that has at minimum a set of radio buttons that allow the
> toolbar to be set to `Pictures and Text', `Pictures only' or `Text
> only'.

agreed. this is one of the features in netscape that I love. also (but this
is probably a gtk problem) that one can drag the various parts around, so if
you want the url line above the buttons, no problem.

and sorry for being so quite lately, I was drowning in work this week.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.