Re: Err..To Desktop Or Not To Desktop?

Bowie Poag <bjp@primenet.com> wrote:
> "silent creating" ?
>
> How does holding an IRC conference every two weeks, advertising it for an
> international audience, on this mailing list, on Freshmeat, AND Slashdot
> constitute a "silence" ?

does always depend on what you compare it to. if you compare it to a mailing
list with closing in on a hundred mails per day, then an irc conference
every two weeks IS silence.

and no, I don't think you want to close out the public and all. I do
understand how you want to go about it. but from MY position, who encourages
a completely open approach, that IS closed. from a different position, say
commercial software development, yours might be considered an open process.
it's always a question of povs.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.