Re: RSG

> let's just collect and throw around all these points for a while, then look
> at which ones should be used where. :)
>
> any other comments?

Just one -- Good luck. Creating a style guide (a good one, that is)
requires far more thought and preparation than simply collecting ideas,
throwing them around, and seesing "which ones should be used where".

Then again, I suppose you'll learn that for yourself, the same way I did
-- Hopefully you'll realize it sonner than later.

Bowie