Re: Err..To Desktop Or Not To Desktop?

>I also would like to show something first before I even THINK about taking
>any responsibilities. if my general idea of what things should look and
work
>like doesn't have a majority, it would be counter-productive to maintain
>something that I don't agree on in most of its parts.
>
>please allow me to give an outline of what I propose as a style guide
first,
>before taking any "official" steps.

So basically, you and Bowie just disagree on WHEN access should be granted
to the incomplete version, not if access should ever be denied.

No offense, really, truly, I'm honestly NOT BEING SARCASTIC HERE, but dude,
you *are* being hypocritical.  That claim is leveled so often as a flame
that it loses meaning, but dude...