Re: Oh yeah...apropos/web/tabbing in GNOME

Pablo Saratxaga wrote:
> it must be responsive, if it takes too long to give an answer it won't
> be used and will be wasted time and efforts.
Tabbing can still be useful even if it takes a while.  As long as the
tabbing process is scheduled in such a way that the person can type more
of the filename and otherwise interface with the dialog while the tab
information is being obtained, I see nothing wrong with it.

Rockwalrus