re: word processors and spelling ( was Re: Why cluehunting ?)

Actually, I kinda like the "red hash marks" under a mispelled ;) word,
because I often screw them up.  As long as the word processor isn't
obtrusive about it -- or worse, tries to fix the word -- I'm fine with it.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.