Re: Why cluehunting ?

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998, Jesse D. Sightler wrote:

> [...]

Incedentally, I was checking out the WordPerfect 8 for Linux demo (very
pretty btw, but huge).  It uses a red hashed underline for spelling
errors, and a blueish hashed underline for grammar errors.  Both of them
can be turned off, of course.

It also will "correct" the spelling of words as you type by default.  I
turned that off quick!

-Gleef