Why are shooting ourselves ? We are all together on this, no?

Well, I'm not interested in greeting this list after reading the last
400 or so posts , so i wont greet anybody today.

Its really just too bad some of you are getting bent out of shape over
Dan's proposals and ideas. What's even worse is how the topic has
shifted from the ideas presented by Dan, to the point where each
comment he makes, regardless of topic, is picked apart bit by bit.

Can I please ask you all one question: Are we fighting for the same
side? If not, what divisions are there? Maybe I'd like to join a
faction and do my best to defeat this gnome project, anybody with me
(seems some of you already are)???

question #2: Is this forum open to ideas, suggestions and proposals
from non-coders, like myself, and the infamous Dan? (if case you
didn't understand this question, I'm inferring that it doesn't seem
welcome to ideas from non-coders, unfortunately the ideas from the
users seem to go mv /dev/null)

Instead of bullshitting around, Lets try to be open and fair to some
of the submissions from Dan, critique what needs to be critiqued,
examine the possibilities, decide whether they are feasible, implement
them if possible. If we cant even do that, why the fsck is this an
open forum ?

It seems absolutely ludicrus for a group of people developing a
project of this magnitude and importance to ignore or search new ideas
on for its flaws (and not merely expose them, expand them, microwave
them, stir fry them and grease them up, to the point of
detonation)(*footnote).. maybe my impression is all wrong , and your
being very friendly and kind people working in a harmonious
relationship, holding hands and singing kum-by-ya by the campfire, my
general impression is of the former, not the latter.

This project is doomed. Prove me wrong, please.

*footnote->only disect ideas from non-coders then give them an anal
probe just to be sure.

(my guess is i'll be flamed and probed through the rear end several
times, then I'll disappear from any of these gnome lists)