Re: A letter for Tom/RGSG contributors

Bowie Poag <bjp@primenet.com> wrote:
> Now, if you dont mind, i'd prefer that we discuss the issues at hand here.
> I have very little interest in politics.

as can easily be seen.

bowie, I'm not going to flame you, but I allow me to say in a calm,
down-to-business and matter-of-fact tone that you should work somewhat on
your social skills.
I'm not going to elaborate. I guess most listeners would be bored by the xth
repetition. I just say that you should develop a minimal interest in what
you call "politics" and I call social skills because it WILL reflect on "the
issues at hand". you simply can't convince someone NO MATTER HOW RIGHT YOU
ARE if you flamed him 10 seconds earlier.

I know for me that, no matter how hard I try, for some time I WILL be
prejudiced against whatever you post. which is why I refrain from commenting
at the moment.
I'm convinced it works similiar with other people. we're humans and only a
very few, I dare to say, are capable of a perfect seperation between the
personal and the "business".

</end of rant>

consider this instead of replying, if I may ask for a favor.

		-- Henry Spencer