Re: Whitespace (was: Re: GNOME Compliance Labels)

"Dan \"Effugas\" Kaminsky" writes:
 > Windows apps, in general, have less whitespace than almost every Unix app.
 > Yes, I'll say that to that degree of certainty.  And you know what?  They
 > look better.  There's a *reason* Windows 3.1 looks like crap compared to 95.

Yes, but I'm not arguing against that point at all. :) I'm with you on
this one--to a point. Too much whitespace can be bad. Too little can
be bad. The right amount can be bad if it's in the wrong places.

Properly used, in the right places, it can make all the difference in
the world.

Besides, there's LOTSA reasons Win 3.x apps look like crap. :)

Torben