Re: PROPOSAL: Help File Format Standardization

Bowie, this is a good idea and the logic behind it is sound, but I have to
disagree on this one.  HTML really is a yucky format (and every
browser/editor has its own sub-version), and not very good for writing
documents (I quickly figured out that RTF is a far better format for
sharing docs b/w StarOffice and Word 97).  Docbook is the way to go.
Instead of using HTML b/c is has good editors, we need a good editor for
docbook.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.