Re: A letter for Tom/RGSG contributors

On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, John R Sheets wrote:

> Bowie Poag wrote:
>
> > Those of us in UISG Project still intend on moving forward until its
> > ultimate completion, so, you can rest assured that the contributions
> > you've made into our project will inevitably find their way into
> > Federico's hands, along with the concepts and ideas which found their
> > birthplace in the RSG.
>
> Okay, Bowie.  Clarify a quick point here for me.  How long are you going to
> continue your work on the UISG?  Not in terms of tasks, but rather in terms of
> a physical time period.  Days?  Weeks?  Months?

To borrow a phrase from Id, "It will be released when its done." :)

But seriously, I dont see the remainder of the development process lasting
any longer than mid-October. So, reasonably we're looking at about 6
weeks. Any further than that, and i'll have to sign off the project
anyway; I have school to worry about, which now comes first.

This information was available in the UISG Project webpage, btw..

http://www.primenet.com/about.html

Bowie