Re: RSG, draft three

If anyone wants screenshots of KPT 3.0 for Win95 in action (with Paint
Shop Pro 5.0) then they're at:

http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/kpt-screenshots/

Be forewarned: this is an example of an interface that's COMPLETELY off in
its own little world and takes quite a bit of getting used to.  I've been
using KPT 2.0 and 3.0 for 2 years and I still occasionally find options I
never knew existed.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.