PROPOSAL: UISG Modal Interface Restrictions, Revision 1

We're near consensus on this issue, but not close enough.. Some of the
wording has changed, so.. lets have a look.

 o The UISG proposes that the SUGGESTION that "GNOME Compliant"
   applications be as non-modal as possible be made, rather
   than *ENFORCED* by Compliancy Levels.

   (By "modal" , we're referring to apps which have like a "user
   mode", or an "edit mode", etc.. This method of application
   design has been generally disliked by users AND serious
   app developers for some time, now.)

Agree or disagree?

| Bowie J. Poag  bjp@primenet.com  http://www.nubox.dyn.ml.org |
| Sand and grit in a concrete base.                            |