Re: The target user and consequences

Sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound like a direct response to what you
wrote.  Only an extension; we were both thinking of the same thing, just
along different lines.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.