Re: COMMENTARY: The War, or Has Anyone Actually Read ESR?

To repeat:

> > Okay.  Start by giving some specific examples on how adding ideas
> > from the RSG into the UISG would create inconsistencies.  I've
> > already conceded that the format & compliancy scheme don't
> > match.  Do you have any other issues?
                            ^^^^^

Bowie, I specifically asked for examples NOT INCLUDING the
compliancy levels, which everyone is aware of by now.
Unfortunately, this seems to be your entire response.  Do you
have any other--repeat OTHER--issues with the integrations of the
RSG into the UISG?  If you have no other issues, then we should
begin the integration process immediately.

John