Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Menu Line Standardization

> | Granted, thats under your model. Not the UISG model. This proposal is for
> | UISG Menu Line Standardization. What makes visual sense in terms of your
> | project will often make no sense at all under the UISG, because having an
> | -icon- next to -text- on the same functional plane breaks consistancy in a
> | big way.
>
> It seems to me that you already have decided this for yourself
> Bowie. Is there really any point in this mailinglist if you are the
> one who eventually decides everything?

Heh.. Nice misread, Preben.

My point was, that different methods will "make sense" or not, depending
upon the models which they are used in conjunction with. We know for a
fact that the UISG's model will NOT follow Tom's. Therefore, there's no
guarantee that what makes sense under his, will make sense under ours.

Altough, I do appreciate your attempt at flaming me. It was cute. Try
again later.

Bowie