Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Menu Line Standardization

* Bowie Poag

| Altough, I do appreciate your attempt at flaming me. It was cute. Try
| again later.

It was not a flame it was a valid question. It has nothing to do with
Tom at all. The footer-icon on the menubar might work, I don't know
yet until I have tried it and perhaps tested it one some people. I
also think that Program would be clearer at least the first time you
use it, but I also see the validity of the arguments for the footer. I
was thus asking you if you already have made up you mind concerning
the footer as I cannot yet see a majority for tossing the idea.

--
Preben Randhol                    | Dekadansens forfall...
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  |