Re: Part of me is laughing, part of me is crying

Armistead <armistead@flex.net> wrote:
> put anyone down for approaching the problem differently.  None of this would
> have happened in the beginning if BOTH of you had acted like adults in the
> beginning and simply, compromised.  You're both very, very stubborn
> individuals.

true for me.

however, I have not seen any possible compromise between bowies approach of
keeping things secret up to chosen times, and my approach of having things
open at all times. if I have overseen an obvious compromise solution, then
my dearest apologies.

		-- Henry Spencer