Re: Part of me is laughing, part of me is crying

Bowie Poag <bjp@primenet.com> wrote:
> Bowie has EXPERIENCE dealing with these kinds of projects. Tom does not.

you know from exactly which mysterious source?

> Tom elected to disregard my advice. So, now he, and everyone else on the
> mailing list has to suffer for it? And you want THIS guy to head up a
> project? Uh-huh..oookay.

this guy wouldn't WANT to head a project even if someone with a gun asked
him to. you, however, seem very focused on that. as focused as you are on me
as a target, totally overlooking that there were at least three other people
who would have come up with an RSG had I not been a few hours or days
quicker.

		-- Henry Spencer