Re: PROPOSAL: Compliancy Level Standardization, Revision 2.

Bowie Poag wrote:

>  o Ordering of the levels occurs from 1 to 5, with 1 at
>    highest esteem, and 5 at lowest. (e.g., Level 1 apps
>    are "more compliant" than 5. Its done this way for the
>    sake of inevitable revisions done by other maintainers
>    in the future.
>
>    Arguments on this are still welcome, as always.

To what end?  This part of the proposal has been the same in all
three versions you've posted.  I (and others) have argued against
it, with no others arguing in favor of it.  Yet it remains the
same.

I'm still convinced it's the wrong way to go.

John