Re: PROPOSAL: Compliancy Level Standardization, Revision 2.

> To what end?  This part of the proposal has been the same in all
> three versions you've posted.  I (and others) have argued against
> it, with no others arguing in favor of it.  Yet it remains the
> same.
>
> I'm still convinced it's the wrong way to go.
>
> John

Yup -- And believe it or not, I *am* keeping track of your thoughts
regarding the issue. It remains unresolved to us, because we need more
imput. Only a handful of people have expressed a preference either way. Im
not ignoring yours, or anyone elses comments -- Im merely casting the line
out in the pool to get more information regarding that topic.

Got a nice little folder labelled "Sheets" that I move your email into, to
keep it all in one heap for processing.

Bowie