gnomeprint idea

Oooh, I just had an idea as I was warming to the whole gnomeprint menu
item. First, I strongly believe that standard exit should not be on
the gnomeprint as it would be too easily overlooked. I also believe
redundancy on adjacent menus just doesn't seem right. Anyways:

What about putting the gnomeprint on the far right. With Help just to
the left? I like the idea particularly of the gnomeprint being
generated by GNOME and having "emergency/global" features. Force Quit
is nicely out of the way. Screenplays don't confuse a first time user,
but are in a logical position. Maybe About could be on the gnomeprint
as it would be in the "expected" position with Help right next
door. Maybe it could generated window manager events. Ohh, it just
sounds so right to me....

Program | File | Edit ........ Help | 8'

[or somesuch, I'm on a tmfkap trip right now, but File would work just
as well for me...]

--
chris jantzen kb7rnl =->
systems administrator |    __O   |          student