GNOME Style guide glossary

I will get to work on a glossary right away.  It's already half done from
a Style Guide I started a few months ago, not realizing we had someone
"official" working on the project.  What should my target audience be?
Developers (who are already familiar with UI's), I assume?  Can people
start sending me (privately) lists of terms to be included, so I make
sure I get everything?

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.