Re: GNOME Style guide glossary

> I will get to work on a glossary right away.  It's already half done from
> a Style Guide I started a few months ago, not realizing we had someone
> "official" working on the project.  What should my target audience be?
> Developers (who are already familiar with UI's), I assume?  Can people
> start sending me (privately) lists of terms to be included, so I make
> sure I get everything?

Right now, the best approach you should be doing would be to prepare some
of your ideas into a formal proposal for public/consumption debate. All
this means is, gather up a few critical ideas that you feel are worthy of
debate, and make a document explaining them in detail, and why you feel
they should be included into the GNOME desktop; I've written a few of
these myself, theyre actually alot of fun to write up and let loose on an
unsuspecting public. :) Give it a try.

Since Tom's project and the UISG are now on friendly terms, we're giving
and taking freely from eachother. The UISG has its first formal revision
slated for release on Monday (if all goes well) , so given what you see
there, and what Tom has to offer, use that to your advantage. Its all
happily open-season, now that the big civil war is over.

Bowie