Re: RGSG

I'd say GNOME is more correct, since it is an acronym.  Plus, it's the way
I do it on my CVS page, so therefore it must be correct ;)

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.