Re: Behavior of "exit"

* Stephan Pfab
| Hi
|

|  3: Save all changes in a special area, then exit. On a restart
|     ask whether user wants to continue working with his last
|     state or discard all unsaved work.
|     (Note the quick safe should not overwrite the current file,
|      so that discarding is still possible)
|
|  Yess.

Well let it invoke autosave function. Have to save it like
#report.lyx# and when you start the program it says there is a newer
autosave version, would you like to use it. Though this would confuse
the user...

Anyhow if I did a mistake and did a change to a file that I cannot
rectify, I would like to be sure that when I close the application it
won't be saved. Like :q! in vi(m)

--
Preben Randhol                    | Gå til kilden.
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  |