RE: RGSG

> Screenplay stuff:
>   Since the screenplay stuff is going to be GNOME-wide,
>   apparently, this would also be a good place to put it. Programmers
>   wouldn't have to do anything to include it; much less likely to leave
>   it out. (I don't have a clue about XLab, though, so I don't know how
>   realistic this is.)

Are we talking about recording screenplays or playing them? I can understand why I would want to play back a screenplay from within online help. But I can't really think of any situation where I'd want to record one. Is this a developer-only feature?

(No matter what it's good for, if it's app-wide it belongs in the Program menu.)

Wesley Felter - wesf@cs.utexas.edu - Hack the Planet