Re: Mockups

sun <as387@yfn.ysu.edu> wrote:
> gosh, why am i having such a hard time with this? i've taught a lot of
> people how to use computers... i've never run into this one before.

actually, you're not having a hard time at all, and are making perfect sense
to me and those I talked to in e-mail. it's just that dan sits on his thing
even more than I  did on "Prog". :)

> the first menu, which i have called the "application menu," which has
> previously been called the "prog menu" and which shall heretofore be
> known by me as "the menu formerly known as prog" (we love you, tom)
:)))

it's "Program" now. I'm still against an icon (no matter what icon), and it
seems the majority shares that view. but a final judgement has not been made
as far as I see it.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.