RSG online

hi, it's me again. been silent for 5 minutes, hope you didn't miss me. :)

I will put draft 3 of the RSG online tomorrow. I found an old, unused
webspace I can use. I hope to have it online at around 9 or 10 am MET
(something like 1 to 4 am in the us).
draft 3 has only minor changes compared to the v2 that was posted recently,
but if you want to comment on it, I suggest you take the most current
version.
also, the version on the webpage  will be constantly updated, around once a
day.

the url will be (again, don't look there right away, you won't find
anything)

        http://home.onestop.net/arena/rsg.txt

this is the place where I used to put my pbem game online before I got my
own domain. it should still be around.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.