Re: In support of Bowie

Dan Kaminsky <effugas@best.com> wrote:
> I *am* bright enough to figure out how to use network tools.
never doubted that. :)

> I am not willing to take the time, even in windows, to create a heirarchy
> and bounce back and forth fixing windows' broken install.
<sigh>
can someone provide dan with an archive of the list, around two weeks ago?

I've already made a detailed description about one possibility to implement
this in a  way that any newbie would understand in ten seconds. it goes
without saying that it's gotta be A LOT easier than wincrap.

> OK:  How many X apps use control-alt keycombos?
all. it's used to switch back to virtual consoles from X.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.