Re: Proposal for First Draft of GNOME Style Guide 1.1

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Vogt <tom@lemuria.org>
To: gnome-gui-list@gnome.org <gnome-gui-list@gnome.org>
Date: Sunday, August 02, 1998 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: Proposal for First Draft of GNOME Style Guide 1.1

>Dan Kaminsky <effugas@best.com> wrote:
>> *You're* the one saying this meeting shouldn't even be happening.
>
>exactly where did I say that?

With all your complaints over the time of the meeting and the irrelevance of
it since the list is where everything should be happening, I had thought you
didn't want the meeting to happen at all.

I can see I was in error.  I apoogize.  I also apologize if I seemed to have
been mocking you in any way; it wasn't intentional, I was merely trying to
illustrate what I thought one abbreviation in the menu bar might lead to.