Re: Proposal for First Draft of GNOME Style Guide 1.1

>questions like how funny one can abbreviate menu names any longer.

I wasn't making fun of you.  I was saying that I believe that:

1)  Users don't have a clue what Prog means, and I proved it through
research, and
2)  Coders might take Prog as their cue to abbreviate their menus to save
space.

>now go and hold that conference, and DO post a summary.

We held the conference, we missed your feedback, and Bowie is now
asleep(been awake for 38 hours or so).  I don't have time to write a summary
right now(i have work to do, and I've been online working on stuff or
responding to emails for the last eight hours :-), but I'll try to get it up
by tommorow?

Just so you know, your "rebel" or "rogue" style sheet was referenced in the
conference and is referenced by the "official" style sheet--and always will
be.  Part Bowie's idea, part mine.

Your work is quite nice, btw :-)