Re: The Help Menu

Gleef <gleef@capital.net> wrote:
> I disagree, it belongs in Help, where people know to look for it, and
> where people will look for it.

you definitely have a point there. I'd like to hack something together in
gtk that uses a "Prog" menu and put some users in front of it, then ask them
to look into the about box and see if they find it on the 1st, 2nd or later
(anything later is a sure no) try.
sadly, I lack the time now (with styleguide, brain-clone and two private
projects). someone else willing to contribute a bit of field-research in
this area?

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.