Re: Experimental Suggestion: Collaborative UI?

Dan Kaminsky <effugas@best.com> wrote:
> >is this really a gnome thing? strikes as being more in the area of X
> itself.
>
> I define X as a non-interface.  I define GNOME as a fully developed
> graphical user interface extensible enough for other applications("window
> managers") to redefine some or all of the visual experience while retaining
> as much or as little original functionality as they desire.

but to implement this, you would have to go down to the X protocol level, or
not?
I agree that these things would be nice to have, but I really think we left
the realm of gnome here.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.