Re: Proposal for First Draft of GNOME Style Guide 1.1

-----Original Message-----
From: Preben Randhol <randhol@dusken4.samfundet.ntnu.no>
To: Tom Vogt <tom@lemuria.org>
Cc: gnome-gui-list@gnome.org <gnome-gui-list@gnome.org>
Date: Sunday, August 02, 1998 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: Proposal for First Draft of GNOME Style Guide 1.1

>* Tom Vogt
>| > I'm going to be too busy handling the mob and making sure the right
people
>| > get heard to be concerned with recording a log. I'll see what I can do,
as
>| > I know theres alot of interest in such a thing, especially among Euro
>| > folks who wont be able to stay up past their bedtimes. :)
>|
>| no need to make fun on anyone. sorry, but I've got a job that's not
exactly
>| so unimportant that I can show up half a day late because I was attending
an
>| irc conference in the middle of the night. it's not that difficult, is
it?
>| is it too much to ask that at least a summary be posted to the list THAT
WAS
>| CREATED DEDICATED TO THIS PURPOSE ?
>|

>I agree with Tom. I too live in Europe and are going to work on Monday
>mornings.

There will be a log.  I'll take care of it.  There will most probably be a
summary as well.  I ASSUME that Bowie meant he didn't know if he had time to
write a summary, and his brain just fried and wrote the word "log" instead.
Creating a log isn't exactly hard :-)

Bowie--DUDE BE MORE CAREFUL$##$%@#%  If your really meant the above, that's
pretty wrong, man.