Re: compiling gnome apps v2

John Ellis <johne@bellatlantic.net> wrote:
> Ok, this is the last bit of help I can give you due to
> my limited understanding of autoconf, etc.
> But here is my gnomeConf.sh file:

tried it, didn't work. same result. :((

I'll assume that my configuration is seriously messed up, though I have no
idea in what way and have not yet had any other trouble with that machine.
I'll try to completely remove gnome from the system and reinstall
everything, starting with gtk. if that doesn't work, I'll try a complete
system reinstall.

talk to you in a couple of days. :-/

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.