"Prog" or not "Prog" ?

I have prepared three screenshots of a program with the additional menu.

these are fake shots of lyx, with the new menu added in gimp. :)

I have NOT cut of the top-left corner or something, but opted for full
screens, so one can evaluate what it really would look like.

you can view the shots on http://www.lemuria.org/gprog.html

please DO NOT advertise this url on the irc or anywhere else. this is not
against the irc conference, it's because I have that server free of charge
with the understanding that traffic would not be too high. a slashdot effect
would cost me my server, so keep this within the list, please.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.