Re: [gnome-flashback] Missing support for libinput settings

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 ubuntu com> wrote:
> Ok, but master already depends on GNOME 3.22... Currently because of
> display-config module, but later I will add one more change for
> input-sources that will require currently unreleased
> gsettings-desktop-schemas.

For Debian, GNOME 3.22 is not a problem as it will be in Stretch.
Ubuntu does not yet use libinput by default.

Keyboard repeat? Currently it is probably handled by unity-settings-daemon, but there was plan to change back to GNOME-Flashback:GNOME...