Re: [gnome-flashback] Missing support for libinput settings

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 12:06 PM, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 ubuntu com> wrote:
I have found one more issue: it seems like the settings are changed twice
instead of once.

In gnome-shell session, if I run the watch-props command:
xinput watch-props "SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad"

and then try to i.e. toggle the Natural Scrolling in gnome-control-center,
I get exactly one message per toggle. For example:

Property 'libinput Natural Scrolling Enabled' changed.
        libinput Natural Scrolling Enabled (285):       0

In GNOME Flashback session, I get two such messages per toggle

Can you re-test? I think this should be fixed now. :)

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 2:06 PM, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 ubuntu com> wrote:
> Do you think that this should be back-ported to 3.20?

No, having it in 3.22 should be fine.

Ok, but master already depends on GNOME 3.22... Currently because of display-config module, but later I will add one more change for input-sources that will require currently unreleased gsettings-desktop-schemas.