Re: [gnome-flashback] Missing support for libinput settings

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 02:20:52PM +0300, Alberts Muktupāvels wrote:
Can you re-test? I think this should be fixed now. :)

The issue is fixed, thank you!

Ok, but master already depends on GNOME 3.22... Currently because of
display-config module, but later I will add one more change for
input-sources that will require currently unreleased
gsettings-desktop-schemas.

For Debian, GNOME 3.22 is not a problem as it will be in Stretch.
Ubuntu does not yet use libinput by default.