Re: [gnome-flashback] Issues with gnome-flashback on Ubuntu 16.04

Does it happens only with compositing manager enabled?

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 5:13 PM, Alkis Georgopoulos <alkisg gmail com> wrote:
8) When logging in from lightdm or any other DM,
in previous gnome-session-flashback versions we were seeing the lightdm background and then immediately the session background,
now a solid gray background appears for a second between those two.

I.e. there's some new code that "clears the screen" that needs to be removed.