Re: [gnome-flashback] Suppor for hiding maximized window titlebar in Metacity and gnome-applets::WindowPicker

Hi,

Both patches were attached and here are the links:
Metacity: 15_show_maximized_titlebars.patch
Gnome-Applets: gnome-applets-3.18.1-show-maximized-titlebars.patch

Thank you for detailed status report.
Minor issues definitely can wait.

Regards.