[gnome-flashback] Suppor for hiding maximized window titlebar in Metacity and gnome-applets::WindowPicker

Hi,

It would be nice to have an option for hiding titlebars of maximized windows, which is very useful on small screens.

The idea is to hide titlebar in Metacity, I've ported corresponding patch from 2.x series (attached).
To control this functionality, I propose adding "Show titlebar of maximized windows" option to WindowsPicker preferences and toggle introduced in patch "org.gnome.metacity->show-maximized-titlebars".

Since I am not familiar with WindowPicker code it would be nice if someone could do that or at least instruct me.

Regards