Re: [gnome-flashback] Issues with gnome-flashback on Ubuntu 16.04

On 05/12/2015 05:34 μμ, Sebastian Geiger wrote:
I have been planning to finish work on the keyboard stuff before Ubuntu 16.04 will go into freeze. So that
Dmitry can still package it for 16.04. Currently I think I will find the time during the Christmas Holidays.

So it will hopefully be ready in early January.

Thank you very much Sebastian! Please ping me if you need any testing/feedback.

@Alberts, yes Ubuntu is still using upstart for managing the user sessions,
although it switched to systemd for the startup service management.