Re: [gnome-flashback] Status of gnome-screensaver and polkit-gnome

I have added it to gnome-flashback (already in master). Please test and
report any bugs you find - it is not copy&paste. I have made big changes to
code...

Also is there any polkit-gnome patch that should be applied?

There are some patches in
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-branches/ubuntu/wily/policykit-1-gnome/wily/files/head:/debian/patches/

I don't see anything Ubuntu-specific there so probably all are safe to
apply upstream.